Every school district is unique, each student is an individual, but we are all in this together. Making a difference in the lives of all those who shape the future is our daily focus. We believe that making a difference in each of the lives that we touch. If youre ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract Occupational Therapist for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Springfield, OR
- Duration: Immediately - June 17, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Part Time
- Schedule: 24 hours/week
- Grade/Age Levels: Elementary School
- Caseload Description: life skills classrooms at the elementary level but would also be expected to be available at the Middle School and High School level
Epic Special Education Staffing provides health and financial security benefits so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life. As a valued and respected Epic Special Education Staffing family member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Starting hourly pay: $35
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for an Occupational Therapist (OT):
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as an OT within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid OT credential/license or in process in the state of practice
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be asked for proof upon hire. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
At Epic Special Education Staffing, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in therapy while providing an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while enhancing your personal and career growth!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, youll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!