You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Join our team as an Interventional Radiology Technologist at Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, WA!
FTE: 0.4 Shift: Day Schedule: Day
Benefits and Incentives
- Tuition assistance (100% of tuition and fees or up to $5,250)
- Incentive pay and shift differentials
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and 403(b) with employer contribution
- Generous paid time off to support work/life balance
Position SummaryThe Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing radiologic procedures. Work situations are a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity in order to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. External contacts include patients, family members, and physicians. Internal contacts include nursing service staff and management.
- Graduate or eligible for graduation with an AA degree from accredited Imaging program or equivalent
- Certified with the State of Washington Department of Health
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists required. If registry is pending, must complete within 6 months from date of hire into this job classification
- Previous Radiology Tech experience preferred
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: We are dedicated to our mission of partnering for healing and a healthy future and the patients and communities we serve
- Market leadership: Washington state's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes Americas Best Employers by State in 2023
- Technology: "Most Wired"health caresystem 15 years in a row
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation, 40 years of ground-breaking, clinical and health services research in our communities
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn.
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsWe provide a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, we share a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The pay scale is $37.33 - $61.71 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicants years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.