Make a Difference in YOUR Career!
Our vision is both simple and ambitious: to put our drinks on every table.
We are the leading global independent beverage solutions provider. We serve a broad range of national and international retailers as well as Global, National and Emerging (GNE) brands. Our products are distributed worldwide from our production sites in Europe, North America, and Australia. Although our own branding may not appear on the labels of the beverages we produce, there is a good chance you are reading this while sipping one of our drinks.
Our ambition is to continually improve and its what keeps us at the top of our game. We are solutions-based. We are innovative. We seek out new challenges and conquer them. This is our company ethos, but its our peoples too: Refresco is at the cutting edge of a fast-moving industry because we have passionate people pushing the boundaries of whats best.
Stop and think: how would YOU put our drinks on every table?
The Staff Accountant, Commercial Finance is critical to the current and future success of Refresco. This team member will be a critical point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders while supporting accurate/timely billings and strategic analysis. This role is perfect for someone looking to make an immediate impact within a high-growth work environment.
- Execution and reconciliation of weekly/monthly billings and periodic financial reporting for North Americas Contract Manufacturing business
- Assist Sales Account Managers, Plant Controllers, and Account Receivable teams in research, troubleshooting, and resolving Co-pack related matters
- Apply accounting knowledge and Excel skills to support accurate reporting of revenue and reserve transactions
- Perform and work with Co-pack Senior Accountant regarding billing issue resolution
- Complete assigned Co-pack related journal entries. Including, but not limited to, accruals for month end revenue, billing adjustments and other miscellaneous items
- Prepare and update assigned balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop a solid understanding of the business and customer needs
- Proactive approach to analyzing accounting/financial data and relevant customer issues
- Make recommendations to team/management based on financial analysis, documentation or process review
- Support accounting team with reporting, documentation, and review for periodic audit requests
- Create as well as maintain SOPs on the co-pack processes
- Monitor and remediate invoice payments for Buyside CoPack accounting.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- One to three years of relevant account/finance experience required.
- Active pursuit of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (preferred but not required)
- SAP/BI experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Excel. Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and eager to learn other software applications.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration
- Continuous improvement mindset
- High level of accountability. A self-starter with strong initiative and the ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to work in high functioning dynamic team environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A Career with Refresco
Refresco offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, which include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Well-being benefits
- Discount programs
Join Refresco TODAY and enjoy a rewarding CAREER!
Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits a rsum to this career site or a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Refresco Beverages, Inc. Refresco Beverages, Inc. will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.
Employment agencies that have agreements with Refresco Beverages, Inc., and have been engaged in a search shall submit rsum to the designated Refresco recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum to this career site to be eligible for placement fees.