ERP Scheduler - Epicor
Shift: Mon - Fri 7:00am to 3:30pm Available (Overtime as needed)
If you are someone who enjoys helping others and likes working in a team environment, we have an immediate opening for an experienced Scheduler. Our client is a fast-growing manufacturing company in Vancouver, WA.
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a "can do/get it done" positive attitude.
As a production scheduler, you should be able to multitask and provide quick responses to production problems. Generating reports and schedules require the use of ERP software. You must have an aptitude for computers. A top-notch production scheduler should help ensure that objectives are achieved and that all deadlines are met.
Typical job duties include:
- Creating and maintaining schedules.
- Identifying problems and helping improve processes.
- Using ERP software to generate reports and schedules.
- Creating and maintaining Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Printing Travelers and manufacturing drawings.
- Scheduling production runs to ensure parts are produced and delivered/shipped on time.
- Maintaining and updating relevant documentation on work orders, delivery information and OTD reports.
- Utilizing software for the programming of the company laser machine.
- Additional tasks as needed.
- Experience in production.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Ability to create and understand reports in order to make production decisions.
- Experience with Epicor or ERP system desired, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Familiar with Trello and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong attention to detail
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.