Back to search
SAP FICO Business Process Analyst (Direct Hire)
Posted 17 days ago
Note: This is a hybrid position - 2-3 days a week in the office and looking for visa independant consultants only.
Special skills, knowledge and abilities required:
- Expert knowledge of Revenue, Cost, and SAP Asset accounting module.
- Strong understanding of Accounting Expertise of ASC 606 /ASC 842 in contract, emphasizing in recurring revenue recognition requirements.
- Functional knowledge of SD Scenarios like contract management/order to cash process; including (but not limited to) sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, cross-company sales process.
- In-depth knowledge of the functionality of the SAP FICO modules, with emphasis on CO Modules: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Taxes, Product Cost Planning and Control (CO-PC), Material Ledger (CO-PC-ACT), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Accounts Receivables, Credit management, Accounts Payables, Bank Integrations, Project Systems (PS), Internal Order Accounting (CO-IM) and Profit Center Accounting (PCA).
- Working knowledge of the integration points to all the other core SAP modules (SD, MM, PP).
- Demonstrated ability to collect user requirements, design appropriate solutions and carry them through to implementation including integration testing and end user training.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to sell concepts and ideas to a diverse audience and effectively communicate complex concepts to all levels of the organization.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn and openness to change.
- Proven ability to recognize, respect and adapt to cultural differences.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) for global projects (kick off, design, testing, end user training, implementation), conferences etc. International travel expected approximately 10-20%.