TechniBlend/ProBrew is looking for a self-starter, ambitious Field Service Technician to deliver world-class technical customer service and support. This person will work directly within the Technical Service Group and manage multiple customers and projects. Service Technicians frequently correspond with customers; maintain oversight on equipment, service machinery, and travel to customer facilities. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Support TechniBlend/ProBrew (OEM) equipment and systems at customer production facilities
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical errors with equipment and determine proper solutions
- Remotely monitor the effectiveness and performance of equipment via remote access software and direct communication with customers
- Perform modifications, upgrades and routine maintenance to existing equipment in order to meet customer needs and requirements
- Perform trouble shooting of mechanical, controls, and instruments at fabrication shop or at customer site locations
- Work well with customers and fellow technical service and engineering personnel
- Provide training to the customer staff on equipment operation
- Produce timely, accurate and detailed service reports
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations and modifications as required
- Schedule and plan service calls and customer visits
- Proven field service and technical service experience and aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
- Willingness to travel 40%-50% of the time (primarily domestic / USA)
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Able to effectively organize, schedule, and carry out work assignments with minimal supervision
- Read and interpret technical manuals, blueprints, diagrams
- Understanding of the safe operation of hand tools and power equipment
- Effective communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Well-developed skills in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Broad technical knowledge of process and/or industrial automation
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to perform mechanical and physical tasks
- Brewing, Food & Beverage processing equipment experience a plus
- Ambitious, fun & flexible
- Organized, with strong time management skills and a strong work ethic
- Technical curiosity is critical
- High attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requesting (not required) 3 to 5 years of experience in installation, industrial maintenance, and troubleshooting of processing systems preferred
- Associates or technical degree in engineering or related field required. Prefer higher level education in engineering, electronics, programming, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and process systems used in the brewing, food & beverage production industry
- Experience with various control systems and PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers), especially Rockwell Automation / Allen-Bradley systems
- Experience with mechanical process equipment such as pumps, valves, meters and other components
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
ProBrew designs and manufactures engineered process & packaging machines for the craft brewing, food & beverage, consumer products, and chemical industries. Our equipment utilizes cutting edge technology to improve our customers productivity, efficiency, and product quality while delivering a high rate of return on their investment. We supply complete brew houses, beverage blenders, canning lines, inline carbonation systems, complete cellar systems, refrigeration systems, and complete turnkey breweries & plants. Many of our customers are some of the worlds most familiar brands such as Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Kraft Foods, MillerCoors, Sam Adams, and many Craft Breweries, etc.
Type: Full Time
Functions: Technical Service
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.