TechniBlend is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Engineering Team. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design and specification of the electrical and controls systems on TechniBlend projects and initiatives.
In this role, you will
- Create and maintain full electrical design packages including BOMs, schematics, assembly drawings and panel layouts.
- Design, implement, and support PLC and HMI control systems for food & beverage processing & blending equipment.
- Prepare supporting documentation including functional narratives, manuals, performance metrics, and startup procedures.
- Ability to perform in-house functional testing in a test environment, customer functional acceptance testing, and onsite acceptance testing and startup.
- Work with fellow engineering teams and support production and service personnel.
- Develop a functional understanding of our products, systems, and solutions.
Whats in it for you?
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental and well-being programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits youre eligible on your first day of employment!
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of Electrical and Controls Engineering experience.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Allen Bradley PLC & HMI programming experience.
- Effective teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage projects coordinating with various departments within the company and customers.
- SolidWorks Electrical or AutoCAD Electrical skills preferred.
- Strong self-learning and troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Processing equipment experience a plus.
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.