Lifestyle Assistant Full-Time
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Lifestyle Assistant Full-Time
Walk-Ins welcomed.Maplewood at Mayflower Nursing & Rehab Center, 579 Buck Island Rd, West Yarmouth, MA
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being a part of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. Its not just a job. Its an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Lifestyle Assistants to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision,401K match, company paid time-off, life insurancepolicy, insurance deductibles and voluntaryAflac insurance for our full-time employees
- Plan and facilitate daily programs and activities for residents
- Collaborate with other departments to engage everyone in resident programming
- Provide an excellent customer experience for residents and families
- Ensure resident involvement/engagement through one on one, small group, and large group activities
- Experience in activity planning with older adults preferred
- Experience working in a Skilled Nursing facility preferred
- Knowledge of dementia and related issues
- Experience and interest in working with older adults
- Evidence in creativity
- Highly organized
- Mature, pleasant, friendly, and cheerful personality
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)