Pool Attendant - Part Time Weekends
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Pool Attendant Part Time Weekends
Maplewood at Mayflower Place, 579 Buck Island Rd, West Yarmouth, MA
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being a part of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. Its not just a job. Its an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking an Pool attendant to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision,401K, company paid time-off, life insurancepolicy, insurance deductibles and voluntaryAflac insurance for our full-time employees
- The Pool attendant will be responsible for supervising the pool and surrounding area (deck and locker rooms) when the pool is open.
- The Pool attendant will assist members on and off the chair lift as needed and keep a watchful eye on all participants when the pool is in use and act according to company policy during emergency situation.
- Keep locker room neat and tidy. Pick up items left and make sure all chairs are in order.
- Keep pool deck clean of any aquatic exercise equipment and squeegee water off of pool deck. Pick up any litter left behind by pool members.
- Vacuum pool every other week and clean pool railings
- Be available to assist pool/gym members
- CPR (adult, children, infant)
- Basic Water Safety
- Standard First Aid Certification
- Must be capable of using up to 50 pounds occasionally while lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, climb stairs and/or stepladders, push wheelchairs, stand, stoop, kneel, bend, or crouch, reach with hands arms, balance, lift and perform medium to the maximum transfer assists with residents.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)