Together, we are the Epic Special Education Staffing family and family is how we view each member of this incredible community. From our family to the nations schools, we remain focused on providing a world of opportunities for you to leverage your abilities and make an impact on special education. Apply today to join our family.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for several contract School Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Winchester, VA
- Duration: Immediately - May 31, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 35 hours/week; Monday to Friday 8:00AM-3:00PM
- Grade/Age Levels: Kinder to 12th-grade
Epic Special Education Staffing provides health and financial security benefits so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Starting hourly pay: $40
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a BCBA:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a School Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid BCBA credential/license or in process in state of practice
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be asked for proof upon hire. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
At Epic Special Education Staffing, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers behavior that provide an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while also enhancing your personal and career growth!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, youll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!