Robotics Engineer -
Our client in Wixom, Michigan is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. This is a direct hire role with a cutting edge client. Don't wait apply today!
What's in it for you?
- $60,000 - $90,000
- Permanent role with longevity
- Full time, anything above 45 hours per week is paid as straight time overtime
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Ability to travel
Develop, design and implement robot machine control programs specific to customer and project requirements. These assignments involve multiple projects.
- Implement internally developed or externally supplied robot application programs.
- Develop code to meet functional objectives for robot programs.
- Work with other members of the Controls Engineering department and other groups to continuously improve methods of integrating controls technology, with the goals being enhanced safety, enhanced functionality and reduced cost.
- Work with other members of the Controls Engineering department and other groups to ensure that labour budgets and material budgets are adhered to or improved upon.
- Analyze problems in robot programs and develop and implement changes in programs to correct these problems.
- Code, test and evaluate robot programs.
- Establish robot software documentation.
- Inform customer's engineering or user personnel regarding documentation and advise on solving technical problems.
- Provide customer with training specific to their current project (i.e. machine operation, programming principles, and program structure).
- Participate in post-implementation audit of installed systems and performs measurement tasks.
- Assist in developing standard robot programming modules and techniques.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
One year of hands-on programming and troubleshooting experience in robot programming and system integration, in an industrial automation environment. Experience in both SCARA and articulated robots is preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience with robot vision applications.
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.