You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: 1.0, Shift: Day, Schedule: Monday - Friday, rotating weekends
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) preferred
Position SummaryThe Echocardiographer is an excellent opportunity to work in collaboration with our skilled Imaging/Radiology team. This technical operator role offers a venue for utilizing your specialized knowledge and clinical skill sets. You will work together with your team to ensure the most comprehensive and high-quality imaging care for MultiCare patients.
- You will obtain high-quality recordings of ultrasound images of the heart and related structures
- You will perform diagnostic radiology to accomplish strategic departmental goals
- You will utilize your knowledge and skills of the diverse types of ultrasound procedures
- You will engage your clinical interpretive knowledge, independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity in performing procedures
- Tier 2 requires pediatric certification along with 1 year of experience in Pediatric Echocardiology Registered or registry eligible with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in adult, pediatric, or fetal echocardiography (RDCS, Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer), or by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) for the specialty of cardiac sonography (RCS, Registered Cardiac Sonographer)
- Separate credentialing requirements apply for adult and pediatric applications of cardiac ultrasound Tier 2 requires pediatric certification along with 1 year of experience in Pediatric Echocardiology
- Minimum one (1) year of experience
- Previous experience as an Echocardiographer preferred
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsWe provide a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, we share a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The pay scale is $40.48 - $56.67 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicants years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.