Licensed Practical Nurse
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Registered Nurse, R.N., Licensed Practical Nurse, L.P.N.
Per-Diem All Shifts Available
Maplewood at Mayflower Place Skilled Nursing Facility, 579 Buck Island Rd. West Yarmouth, MA.
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? People we serve. Being apart of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. Its not just a job. Its an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Wellness Nurses to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision,401K, company paid time-off, life insurancepolicy, insurance deductibles and voluntaryAflac insurance for our full-time employees
- Medication administration
- Direct care and service to residents
- Teaching and wellness counseling
- Health Promotion
- Participation in assessments under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, D.O.N.
- Support of residents and families
- Oversight of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Training of associates and auditing of care
- Completing monthly in-service training as required
- RN/LPN currently licensed to practice in the State of Massachusetts
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Registered Nurse
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)