Truck Driver - Owner Operator
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Now Hiring Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Drivers!
Looking for Owner Operator opportunities?
Benefits For Most Owner Operators:
- Set Your Own Schedule
- Great Pay
- Flexible Routes
Owner Operator Truck Drivers transport freight between various locations within their area of operations while adhering to all traffic laws and regulations. The Driver's responsibilities include obtaining customers signatures upon completion of each delivery, ensuring that the freight is properly secured for transportation, and notifying management of any freight damage sustained during transportation. The Driver should also ensure that the truck is labeled with the correct placards when transporting hazardous materials or oversized cargo.
Regional Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting freight between various locations within their area.
- Performing truck inspections before and after each trip to ensure that all mechanical systems are in good working order.
- Carefully planning routes to ensure that deliveries are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining their truck, which includes washing and cleaning it, changing fluids, monitoring tire pressure, and performing minor repairs as needed.
- Maintaining a logbook detailing the hours traveled, rest periods, miles covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
- Promptly reporting any traffic violations, road accidents, and vehicle breakdowns to management.
- Notifying the dispatcher and customer of any delay that may affect scheduled delivery times.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight into and off the company truck.