Physical Therapist Assistant - Per Visit
Physical Therapist Assistant
HarmonyCares is one of the nations largest home-based primary care practices. HarmonyCares is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes HarmonyCares, HarmonyCares Medical Group, HarmonyCares Home Health, HarmonyCares Hospice and The HomeDME.
Our Mission Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services
Our Values Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Bonus potential of $2000+ per quarter!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, and much more
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Tuition, Professional License and Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Volunteer Time
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Home Health locations in 8 states
- Great Place to Work Certified
The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) provides physical therapy services; communicates the patients progress with other disciplines and directs, supervises and instructs non-professional home health aide staff in the provision of personal care to the patient. As a Physical Therapist Assistant you will:
- Submit completed physical therapy visit notes; communication notes per agency policy on designated days as requested by Clinical Supervisor
- Submit change orders
- Participate in discharge planning process per Medicare Criteria, policy and procedure
- Attend staff meetings, team conferences and educational in-services, as required
- A current unencumbered State Professional License
- Current drivers license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable mode of transportation
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs
- Proficiency in clinical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Wont you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare - within proven care models to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.