Only persons who are eligible to form legally binding contracts and can lawfully undertake any job, occupation or employment under the applicable laws and regulations can use the Application. Persons who are not competent to contract including persons who are minors under applicable local law and un-discharged insolvents are not eligible to use the Application. By accessing/using the Application or the Services, you represent and warrant to Sonicjobs that you are competent to contract, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms. If you are accessing/using the Application/Services on behalf of a company or any other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the said company or other legal entity and in which case the terms “you” or “your” in these Terms shall refer to such company or entity. If you do not have such authority, you must not accept the Terms and shall not use the Service. You also represent and warrant to the Sonicjobs that you will use the Application in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Sonicjobs reserves the right to terminate your access to the Application if it is brought to its notice or if it is discovered that you are not competent to contract.
REGISTRATION AND COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICE:
- To access the Application or avail the Service, you must register and create an account (“User Account”) on the Application by using either your Facebook or Google Connect log-in ID and password. We will not collect, store or save your Facebook or Google Connect passwords.
- Sonicjobs reserves the absolute discretion to either allow you to create a User Account and/or availing any of the Services or not, without assigning any reasons for the same. Once you have signed in using either your Facebook or Google Connect log-in ID and password and provided all the required information, your User Account shall be successfully created and active.
- Once activated, you can use your User Account to access the Application and the Service and the details provided by you in respect of your User Account (other you’re your password) will be open and accessible to other users of the Application and to the user of Sonicjobs’ mobile application called “Sonicjobs for Employers” (hereinafter referred to as “Employer Application”). The Employer Application is a mobile application that is similar to this Application where the registered users are employers who can through their user accounts on the Employer Application post job vacancies and job opening and seek persons to hire for such job openings and also view the details of registered users of this Application. The “Job Seeker Application” (otherwise referred to as the “Application”) is a mobile application that is similar to this Application where the registered users are job seekers who can through their user accounts on the Job Seeker Application view, apply for and accept job vacancies and job opening and also view the details of registered users of this Application.
- Your User Account will remain active until terminated in accordance to these Terms and in the event of such termination, your right to access or use the Service will automatically cease unless you reinstall the Application or reactivate your User Account.
- By registering and creating a User Account with Sonicjobs, you declare and confirm that:
- 7.I. you have created the User Account for your own personal use and that the information you provide to Sonicjobs will be your details (and not that of any third person);
- 7.II. you will use the User Account only for yourself and will not use your User Account for the benefit of/detriment of any third party;
- 7.III. all details that you provide to Sonicjobs are true, complete and accurate and you further confirm that you will keep all such information current, complete and accurate at all times for as long as your User Account remains valid. You can log in to your User Account to modify or update any of your details;
- 7.IV. you will be responsible for safeguarding the security and confidentiality of your User Account and password; that you will not share, assign or transfer your User Account or reveal your password to any third party or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your User Account; and that you will be solely responsible and liable for all actions/instructions initiated using your User Account except in case of any wilful or negligent act on our part;
- 7.V. you will not create more than one User Account and if we disable your User Account for any reason whatsoever, you will not create another one without revealing the same to us and then again, only with our express permission.
- 7.VI. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your User Account or password, you must notify Sonicjobs immediately by e-mail addressed to email@example.com with the title “Account-Unauthorised Access”.
- Sonicjobs may suspend or terminate your User Account at any time without notice, if we suspect that any information that you have provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or if you are found to be in breach of any of these Terms.
LICENSE AND LIMITATION:
- On registration and activation of your User Account, Sonicjobs grants you a non-exclusive, personal, limited, non-transferable, revocable, worldwide licence to access and use the Application in the form made accessible and/or provided to you by Sonicjobs subsisting for as long as you have a valid User Account on the Application.
- Sonicjobs merely provides an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication through the Application between the users of the Application and the users of the Employer Application for the purposes of advertising and distributing information pertaining to job vacancies and services and to interact with users of the Employer Application in this regard. Sonicjobs is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between you and other users of the Application or users of the Employer Application. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between you and the users of the Employer Application alone. Sonicjobs does not screen, censor, control or supervise the actions of user(s) of the Application or users of the Employer Application and therefore, shall not be responsible or liable for any transactions, interactions, conduct or communications between you and other user(s) (whether of this Application or of the Employer Application) through the Application or otherwise. You shall be solely responsible for your communications with other user(s) of this Application and of the Employer Application.
- Sonicjobs is not involved in the actual communications and transaction between users of the Application or the Employer Application or of the Service. As a result, Sonicjobs has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the profiles submitted on the Application or the Employer Application and makes no representations or warrants about any user profile on the Application or the Employer Application.
- Further, users’ interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Application, the Employer Application or Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between such users. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any user of this Application, the Employer Application or the Service. Sonicjobs shall not be liable for the behaviour or statements of a user (whether of this Application or of the Employer Application).
- Subject to these Terms, Sonicjobs authorizes you, to copy, download and print the content available on or from the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Application such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and any other content, are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws and is the exclusive property of Sonicjobs or its licensors. Unauthorized use of the Application may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the Application on any authorized copy you make and you shall not sell or modify the same or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the same in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Sonicjobs or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that otherwise infringes Sonicjobs’ intellectual property rights.You agree not to use our site or Application for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.