Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £75,000 p/a (Negotiable for the right candidate)
A well established, progressive, forward thinking multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy based near Salisbury, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team covering Oxford based projects
They have built a strong reputation in the industry and work on some exciting, high profile Construction and Refurbishment projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an organisation who have built a reputation within the industry by employing and developing high calibre people.
About the role:
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Cost estimating
- Regular reporting to clients
- Cost control from inception through to completion.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for the client
You will largely be working in the Residential sector and mainly high end residential and luxury homes.
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor will have every opportunity to progress to a more senior role within the company should they desire.
About the requirements:
- The successful Quantity Surveyor needs to have strong experience in the Residential sector.
- Exceptional client facing skills are prerequisite as is the ability to manage projects ranging in value.
- You will be resilient and assertive.
- MRICS preferred but not essential
About the salary:
- Up to £75,000 (Negotiable for the right candidate)
- Generous pension contribution
- Generous annual leave entitlement with annual increase
- Multiple perks
If you are a Consultancy based Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor of any level and seeking a new role, please contact Damian Eatwell at Cityscape